Wow there’s a lot of information here! I’ll appreciate you if you take the time to read all of it, especially if you have not booked a reading with me before.
If you’re a returning client, welcome back! You can jump right to filling out the request form to start the booking process.
Why Request a Tarot Reading?
Tarot can be good for:
- Weighing complex decisions
- Examining the dynamics within a situation
- Generating creative ideas
- Exploring new paths to personal healing
- Interpreting recurring dreams
- And more!
As your tarot reader, the main thing that I aim to do is help you center yourself in any situation, relationship, and/or decision that you bring to the cards, and empower you to tap into your own inner guidance to pursue the best course of action as you move forward. This centering of you can help you recognize your agency within your situation and also serve as a way to ground you as you realize that you hold the keys to drive forward along your path.
As I mention in my bio on the home page, I don’t claim to know all of the answers of the universe, but I use my intuition to channel messages through Tarot and deliver them to you. I believe that in any reading, you will walk away with key insights that allow you to carve your path and help you realize that the true answers are within you. Sometimes all it takes is a voice outside of yourself to present the information and message to you in a way that you might not have thought of before.
PLEASE NOTE that I reserve the right to decline questions that I am not comfortable taking on. This includes but is not limited to questions about:
- Medical issues
- Legal issues, both personal and business related
- Third parties
- Dark magic/demons
Note that this list is not exhaustive, so if I feel that I am not able or comfortable answering your question, then I will either ask you to rephrase or will not go through with your reading. Tarot reading is an energy intensive practice, so it is important for me to protect my energy and space as I connect with you. For medical, legal, and other issues, I am not licensed to advise in these areas, so anything pertaining to your mental, physical, or financial well being might be better suited for professionals in the respective areas, especially if you are in a situation where you do not feel safe.
You also are affirming when you request a reading that you are at least 18 years old.
Every tarot reader has their boundaries, so I share mine with you so that you are able to get the most out of your reading from me.
Important Note! As of 3/23 until we rediscover certainty in our world, 100% of the proceeds of each tarot reading will be donated to any fund that is in support of artists, healers, and service industry workers whose regular incomes are impacted at this time. If you have a particular fund or campaign you’d like your funds to go to, you’ll be asked to note that within the booking form. Otherwise, I’ll select one from the list that I’ve been compiling. I’ll send you confirmation/a receipt of the donation once it has gone through, and this donation will be made in your name.
If you think of these readings as spiritual food, the current offerings can be categorized as 1) The Snack, 2) The Main Entrée, and 3) The Full Course Meal.
*All prices are sliding scale. The cost of each reading is within the specified range and I trust that you’ll choose the amount that best reflects your financial ability at this time. If you feel that cost is a barrier to you, still reach out! We can work together to determine an amount that works for you.
- The Snack: Basic Written Reading (2-3 cards), $10 – 30*
- The Snack might be good for you if you have a question that doesn’t require much context to get helpful insights. These can be useful as affirmation as you navigate a situation, gain a snippet of clarity for a decision you’re trying to make, or get a brief reading of the energy surrounding you at the present moment. Basic readings can provide details and more concise pieces of advice that you can easily carry with you along your journey. This little bite from the kitchen should be enough to satisfy you before going on your way.
- The Main Entrée: In Depth Written Reading (3+ cards), $45 – 75*
- With a bit more meat (or veggie/vegan option) than the Snack offering, the Main Entrée provides more space for your question and the context surrounding it to be explored with three or more cards. With this offering, I open up a more to the energy of your reading, and allow as many cards to come up as needed to give you as much information as the Universe wants to share. Since this reading is more in depth than the basic written offering, this is the type of reading that you’ll really want to take the time to digest, take your own notes, and make sure that you let it soak in as you consider how you can take the insights and guidance shared to move along your path.
- The Full Course Meal: 1-hour Phone/Video Call, $90 – 120*
- The Full Course Meal is where we get to pull out our fancy silverware and dig in. After a brief introduction, we’ll start the call discussing your question, its context, and the surrounding energy, and once we ask our Guides for protection and clarity, we’ll see what They have to say. I generally start out with a three card spread, but we’ll pull as many as we see fit and address your question from there. With these readings, there is generally only enough time to focus on one question, but if there’s enough time remaining we can address a follow-up question or pull for any other topic that’s on your mind. We may even pull an oracle card or two for a little dessert!
Reminder that as of 3/23 until we rediscover certainty in our world, 100% of the proceeds of each tarot reading will be donated to any fund that is in support of artists, healers, and service industry workers whose regular incomes are impacted at this time. Tips for your reading are by no means required but greatly appreciated if you would like to support me directly.
What to Expect:
For each of the three offerings, you’ll be asked to fill out the request form in which I ask for your name, the type of reading you’re requesting, and the primary question you would like addressed. There is space for additional information, such as your sun/moon/rising signs and your intention for requesting a reading, but these fields are not required, they just provide additional room to share more information if you are comfortable. Once I’ve received your form, I’ll reach out within 1-2 days (likely within 1, but sometimes I get busy!) and once we’re both comfortable with the format of your offering and the question to be addressed, we’ll move forward with your reading.
Note that if I feel strongly for some reason that the reading type you’ve selected is not suitable for your question, I’ll either ask you to rephrase or guide you to a different offering type. Also, please be aware that once you’ve completed the form, you’ll be asked to pay before I complete your reading.
For written readings, once we have gone over your question and relevant context and feel comfortable moving forward, I will send you a link to your finished pdf formatted write up within 5-7 days. For phone/video calls, once I’ve received your form, I’ll reach out to you to find the best time to schedule your reading. We’ll work together to determine the best service to use for our call (Zoom, Google Hangouts, Instagram Video, etc.). Technology is unpredictable, so for live readings make sure you have a strong internet connection or reliable cell service so the reading can go as smoothly as possible!
Payments for all readings will be made through Venmo or Cash App (Paypal available if needed), and I’ll send you details on payment once you’ve requested your service. Again, please take note that you’ll be asked to pay before I complete your reading.
Request your Reading!
So you’re ready to book? Request your reading by filling out the request form. Once I’ve received your request, I’ll reach out within 1-2 days to confirm the details and move forward once we’re both comfortable. In this form, you’ll write down the question you have, any context you feel is necessary to share, and select the type of reading you think is appropriate for your question. There is space for additional information, such as your sun/moon/rising signs and your intention for requesting a reading, but these fields are not required, they just provide additional room to share more information if you are comfortable.
Again, note that if I feel strongly for some reason that the reading type you’ve selected is not suitable for your question, I’ll either ask you to rephrase or guide you to a different offering type. Also, please be aware that once you’ve completed the form, you’ll be asked to pay before I complete your reading. As a reminder, all prices are sliding scale and I trust that you’ll choose the amount that best reflects your financial ability at this time. If you feel that cost is a barrier to you, still reach out! We can work together to determine an amount that works for you.
I’m looking forward to working with you!